CHICKEN, PUMPKIN AND LENTIL CURRY
By Positively Jessica- Jessica Ward
- Sauté the onion in coconut oil until caramelised.
- Add the chicken stock and herbs to the caramelised onion and stir well.
- Add your diced chicken breast to this mixture and cook until the chicken is tender and cooked the whole way through.
- Once the chicken is cooked, add in your lentils and chopped pumpkin and cook for a further 30 minutes on a low heat making sure to stir the mixture as it cooks; check it every 10 minutes. You want the consistency of the sauce to thicken and become wholesome.
- At this stage, taste the curry and if this is too spicy, add a touch of yoghurt and stir well!
- Serve your curry with a side of steamed white rice, steamed quinoa, steamed vegetables, potatoes or salad and enjoy!