Honey Maple Roasted Turkey Crown
By Michaella Mazzoni - Michaella's Kitchen
- Start by preheating the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and giving the turkey a good rinse.
- Next slice the onion and place it in a roasting tray and put the turkey on top.
- In a small saucepan, heat the oil, syrup, honey, garlic and about 2 tablespoons of water on low heat, make sure it is mixed well.
- Use a brush to cover the turkey.
- Once the maple mixture is on the turkey, add the rosemary – it will stick to the turkey because of the mixture you have painted on.
- Place in the oven for 1 hour and 40 minutes, once you get to the 1 hour and 20 minute mark, increase the heat to 200 degrees.
- Enjoy with creamy mashed potatoes and seasonal greens.