Healthy Parsnip Soup Recipe
By Michaella Mazzoni - Michaella's Kitchen
- Chop the onions, celery and garlic.
- In a pot, heat the oil and then add the onions, celery and garlic., let it simmer on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the parsnips and potatoes into cubes, about 1 inch in size.
- Add the water to the pot along with the potatoes and parsnip.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover and leave for 30 mins.
- Lastly, finely chop the parsley and blend together using an electric masher or blender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!