PUMPKIN SPICE COOKIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER AND RAW CHOCOLATE CHUNKS – GF
By Positively Jessica- Jessica Ward
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 4.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, I used two large baking trays for this to make sure there was enough room.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients together – apart from the chocolate chips!
- Comine all of the wet ingredients together.
- Comine both the wet and the dry ingredients together and create small cookie shapes out of the mixture (I use 1tsp of mixture to create 1 cookie), press the top of the cookies with a spatular to ensure they are half the size (you can choose how big or small you want them to be, but this will alter the cooking time).
- I chopped up some chocolate buttons and pressed them into the cookies. This should make approximately 12-15 cookies, so much deliciousness!
- Put the cookies into the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow the cookies to cool on the tray for 10 minutes once cooked; before transferring them onto a cooling rack for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve the cookies crumbled over yoghurt or eat them with a warm drink – green tea, raw cacao hot chocolate or some hot almond milk.